A lil sneak preview for whats to come on Cole's new tape that drops on Nov 12
Download It!
Everything gets magnified under the lights, here you go Download It! | [Hulkshare]
About Damn Time! It's FINALLY here and I havent listened to it yet, but the cover has me excited ;) I've been waiting for this for...
"If you got eyes look at me now, BITCHHH"
Get More: Music News One of the deepest songs on the album, "Sing About Me", Kendrick gives us a little of the truth beh...
Why don't you look at this, man time has changed yo. If Kanye ain't looking like Puff, like fucking David Ruffin mannnnnnnn check ...
The latest from the Westside's own Dom Kennedy, this time he introduces us to the OpM family. Check it out Stream & Download ...
The 4th visual off one of my favorite projects this year Lap of Lux , shot by The Topshelf Company.
This screams pimping -LA
Not sure how I feel about the actual shoe yet, I'll wait till some more colorways drop, but this trailer is so inspirational. I swear ...
0 comments: