Sunday, October 2, 2011

2011 BET Award Cypher 1 [Video]



Cypher 1:



1st off, FUCK! these stupid ass videos have been giving me trouble for like an hour, the embed code is stupid as shit Im mad as fuck so I just put the entire thing for the fucks and it works -.- but watever. Basically the cyphers were pretty weak, but I liked Jay Rock's little verse. The others were mehh, and it was so mehh Mike Epps lil rap blended in well.


But there is hope, check the other lineups:


Cypher 3: Estelle, Nitty Scott, Laecre, & Saprano
Cypher 4 (MMG): Wale, Pill, Stalley, Meek Mill, & Rick Ross
Cypher 5 (my personal fav): Big K.R.I.T., MGK, Kendrick Lamar, Tech N9ne, B.o.B.
Cypher 6: Lady of Rage, Blind Fury, Dom Kennedy, & Skillz
Cypher 7 (Shady): Yelawolf, Joe Budden, Crooked I, Joell Ortiz, Royce Da 5'9, Eminem


and Oh I dont like the beat either.  

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo