Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ADiTLoTF has Graduated!



So over the span of my latest hiatus, a lot of things have took place. I took time out of my busy schedule to successfully turn 18 and graduate high school haha thanks to everyone who contributed. The boy is officially in the real world now, but I like it and now that I got all that out of the way I can focus on things I wanna do. With all this newfound time on my hands, I was like hmmmm its about time the blog made its summer run. 


So I'm back and it's back and I'm gonna be trying my best to make it better and better every day. A Day in The Life of The Fly is back and thanks for your constant support. Especially the people who came on every day checking to see if there was a new post, you're cool people haha


P.S. I wanna give a quick shout out to everyone who graduated in the Class of 2012, we've made it! Congratulations, it's been great to be the ones I've had the pleasure of meeting and I wish all of you success in your own right. It's our time to make it happen so let's go do it!

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo