Saturday, September 25, 2010

NFL Predictions [Week 3]



First off if you didn't know already, my favorite team is the Miami Dolphins; hey wat can I say I can't hate every Miami team, I am a Miami boy by the way. But now it's time to predict and show why they call me Guru Taylored:

NYJ - 17 v. MIA - 21
Why: They both have great defenses so the score won't get much higher than 21. The Jets are missing Revis, Braylon's gonna get little to no play time, and Sanchez struggles against the better Defenses. Miami swept NY last yr and usually exploit their weaknesses well so MIA gets the win and I think this is the week the Henne/Marshall connection takes flight. Cromartie there's run from B-Marsh lol.

Hit the jump for more predictions

DET - 17 v. MIN - 34
Why: I think this is just what Favre and the Vikes needed, no disrespect to Detroit, but Minnesota should win this game. I think Favre will establish a much needed connection again with his Receivers and AP will continue to be a Monster especially with 4th & goal on his mind all week.

ATL - 27 v. NO - 42
Why: This is the week where that very talented Saints' Offense will look fantastic again. After grinding one out in San Fran they will need to bounce back and it would be great for them to beat a division rival like the Falcons. I think Falcons will take off early, but turnovers will be their downfall.

TEN - 24 v. NYG - 10
Why: Chris Johnson is looking to start a new streak after his horrid outing in Pittsburgh, but what Im really waiting to see is how Vince Young shows up after the Benching last week. Which I think was a really stupid idea mainly because of the past; We know Vince has one of the most fragile psyches in the NFL so why would you do something so foolish that'll hurt your QB's morale. And since when do you yank someone after 3 bad quarters against perhaps the best D?!?! Also from what I saw in MNF the Giants have some work to do and CJ coming round the corner at full speed.

DAL - 31 v. HOU - 35
Why: We all know the situation that the Cowboys are in and a win would be just what the Doctor ordered, but Houston have showed me something and that is that they have finally arrived in this league. And what would be better for them than to Beat "America's Team" in front of their fans. The only thing I like about the Boys right know is Mr Miles Austin with 20 recs, 288 yds and a TD he is making himself a household name. But the Cowboys are passing way too much; they need to mix it up cause they have a loaded backfield that they're wasting.

Those are my Picks what are yours??? We'll see how good I do in due time, but for now Guru Taylored is out.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo