Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cardinals-Reds Brawl



Check Video here at ESPN
A brawl was started yesterday because of 2nd baseman Brandon Phillips' comments:
"I'd play against these guys on one leg. We have to beat these guys. All they do is b*tch and moan about everything. They're little b*tches, all of them. I really hate the Cardinals. Compared to the Cardinals, I love the Cubs. Let me make this clear: I hate the Cardinals"
I don't know alot about baseball and I don't pretend to, but this makes the NL Cenral Race so much more interesting. I mean this entire season these two teams haven't trailed each other by more than 3 games. This brawl just means things are getting heated, competitive, and PERSONAL. And these two teams could have a shot to meet up in the NLCS which would make a helluva series. And does anybody think Yadier Molina was wrong for what he did? I don't think so, basically B-Phil did the customary tap on the shin guard with the bat and Molina kicked it and he did it again and they started jawing off. But after what Phillips said he knew what he did would instigate something so Yadier was right for sticking up for his team and also going yard not to long after to seal the game.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo