Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LeBron's Mental Notes.....




Known as the tweet heard round' the world. To me it seems as if LeBron is getting the Obama treatment, which is nothing you can do or say will be right in people's eyes. But I see it as this, he chooses now to be taking mental notes when the great ones have been doing it since birth, I mean he wouldn't be saying this if he didn't have Finals MVP and a consensus All-Star to back him up. I just saying where was all this "killer-instinct" when he really needed it. Most say this is the Most MJ-like thing he's done in his entire career and I agree because it is said that Jordan used to make up things to get his self hyped up for the game. But this Summer turned LeBron from perhaps the most-liked NBA player to probably the most hated in a matter of months. 


Read more after the jump and some Hilarious tweets about his 'mental notes'







And I was reading J.A. Adande's blog post and he said:
"At this point there’s nothing he can say that will make it better, no way he can get back in the good graces of all of the fans he lost this summer. He should either keep quiet and stay off Twitter for the rest of the summer or just go all in and make as many antagonizing comments as he can. "
 I couldn't agree more because everybody already hates just whatever you want off your chest or stay quiet till the season starts. And people say Jordan wouldn't do that well they must've missed his HOF speech. My request is that he prove on the court I mean look at Kobe everyone prematurely decided he was done until he went for 30+ pts in 11 out of 12 games and they're calling him the best again. Or just look at your teammate Dwayne Wade, people have been doubting, hating, and criticizing him his whole career and he just proved them wrong in every way he could. So LeBron just get outta the limelight and instead of trying to make people like step inside the gym and improve your mid-range game.
Someone said this was Kobe's response:



Here's some of Myles Brown jokes at #bronsmentalnotes:


"Buy Savannah a ring pop, Find out if thats Delonte crank calling me from Planned Parenthood, Have Chris do my laundry..."#bronsmentalnotes


"Find out if Inception will work on Kobe, Register with University of Phoenix, Buy a dog, Teach it to Dougie" #bronsmentalnotes


"Tell Jim Gray what Im having for dinner, Masturbate in front of mirror, Have Chris polish my MVP trophies, toy with ESPN"#bronsmentalnotes


"Ask Rick Ross to be BFF, Have all flights to Cleveland on Dec. 2nd cancelled, Consult NBA store about fireproof jerseys"#bronsmentalnotes


"Trick Gloria into going on Maury, Find out if I can play in sunglasses, Laugh at Chris, Take my talents to the bathroom"#bronsmentalnotes


"Give Maverick promotion, Practice new dances, See why Pat Riley keeps smiling at me like that, Have Chris brush my teeth"#bronsmentalnotes

And some other NBA stars "mental notes":

"@#*%^&(!!!!!!!" #KGsmentalnotes


"Its a nice shirt, but can I make it tighter?"#dwightsmentalnotes

 talkhoops 

"6,503 points until I pass MJ. 6,503 points until I pass MJ. 6,503 points until I pass MJ. 6,503 points until I pass MJ."#kobesmentalnotes


nbamusings 

"Get another neck tat, jack up another 3-pointer, get another torso tat, jack up another 3-pointer, get another rib tat"#jrsmithmentalnotes

Hilarity at it's Best



  

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo