Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jay-Z - Rap Is Poetry {Video}



I really like this, because its kinda what every hip hop head preaches! That Hip Hop is an art and should be treated as such, but not every song and lyric is poetry like some of it is just crap or BS. Like this Biggie line someone posted "When I met you I admit my first thoughts was to trick. You look so good huh, I suck on your Daddy's dick" like that isnt poetry and quite frankly I dont know what it is and I have no clue what the hell possessed him write that lol. But I feel him how some of the greatest rappers arent considered to be great rappers, but a big issue with that is the content of the raps. But nonetheless treat your raps as an art and we'll have better content all across the board.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo