Friday, August 5, 2011

The Dream - 1977



The Dream is releasing a Free album under his real name Terius Nash and not the moniker The Dream. It's called 1977 and oh just read this [via 2dopeboyz]:



"LP4 is underway I The-Dream have decided to go forward with Diary Of A Madman LP it almost didn’t happen. So I’ll be in my Def Jam uniform for atleast one more season!
Also a free 10 song internet album will be released by Aug 31st. LP 4, because of the contract negotiations, does not have a date but it will be released 4th quarter. But I will give a 10 song internet LP while you guys wait! I LOVE YOU.
The internet LP is entitled 1977 and will be released under my real name, Terius Nash, not The-Dream. Shooting videos for 1977 all this week. The Terius Nash Est. 1977 is very personal and to my fans!"

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo