Monday, April 9, 2012

2012 XXL Freshman Mixtape



This is my 1st time catching a look at this year's XXL Freshman and man this is a weak class. There is no really big talent on that entire page. I honestly believe that they're putting their streak of creating big names on the line with this class. I've had my encounters with most of the artists on here and if I were a betting man I'd say that MGK would shine the brightest. Although, over the hiatus I have become a big French Montana fan, I don't think he'd garner the biggest buzz for a variety of reasons. But he's a niche rapper and I believe he's cool with that and I like em for it. Also Roscoe Dash, if he continues to swag on hooks could stay for a while. As for the rest "I don't even much know bruh".


Hit the jump for the Tracklist & Download





Download It!

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo