Tuesday, December 7, 2010

B.o.B -No Genre[Official Mixtape]



Download It!
Okay here goes the Post of the Day. Bobby Ray's latest creation No Genre will surely be one of the top tapes of the year. And I know Im a lil late posting this but bear with me Im a busy man. But enjoi and tell me wat you think about it.


01. Beast Mode (Prod. by Infinity)
02. So So (Prod. by Jim Jonsin)
03. How U Do That (Prod. by Kutta)
04. Feet Don’t Fail Me Now (feat. T.I.) (Prod. by Kutta)
05. Higher (feat. Playboy Tre, CyHi Da Prynce & Bun B) (Prod. by Polow da Don)
06. Shoot Up The Station (Prod. by Kutta)
07. Not Lost (feat. T.I.) (Prod. by JR Rotem)
08. Cold As Ice (Prod. by Mike Caren & B.o.B)
09. The Watchers (Prod. by B.o.B)

10. Batman Flow (feat. Donnis) (Prod. by Dr. Luke)
11. American Dreamin (Prod. by Mike Caren & B.o.B)
12. Grand Hustle Kings (feat. Young Dro & T.I.) (Prod. by Quincy Jones)
13. Dr. Aden (Prod. by Jack Splash)
14. Attraction (Prod. by B.o.B)
15. Game Time (Prod by J. Lack)
16. I’m Beaming (Remix) (All City Chess Club)

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo