
Mr Ed Lover gives recaps the year and mentions some of the more worthy C'mon Sons of the year. Did he forget any? What's your biggest C'mon Son! of the year?

Everything gets magnified under the lights, here you go Download It! | [Hulkshare]
About Damn Time! It's FINALLY here and I havent listened to it yet, but the cover has me excited ;) I've been waiting for this for...
"If you got eyes look at me now, BITCHHH"
Get More: Music News One of the deepest songs on the album, "Sing About Me", Kendrick gives us a little of the truth beh...
Why don't you look at this, man time has changed yo. If Kanye ain't looking like Puff, like fucking David Ruffin mannnnnnnn check ...
Fresh off the Social Network, here goes a visual off the mixtape K.I.D.S. by the homie Mac Miller.
The latest from the Westside's own Dom Kennedy, this time he introduces us to the OpM family. Check it out Stream & Download ...
Seems like everybody has been hopping on this train lately, and Stalley happens to be the most recent to drop a visual for it.
"Damn right I got it", the smash hit by your player, partner 2 Chainz gets the visual treatment. 2 Chainz – Riot Lyrics
0 comments: